- Need an Application to Vote?
- Need copies of required ID to vote by absentee ballot ?
- Need help registering to vote online ?
- Need to update your address?
Come see us at the Library, We’ve Got You Covered .
USEFUL LINKS FOR THE CIVIC-MINDED AND WELL-INFORMED VOTER
REGISTER TO VOTE & MORE
- Oklahoma State Election Board
- Oklahoma State Election Board Online Voter Tool: Confirm Voter Registration Status, Find Polling Place, Track Your Absentee Ballot, and View Sample Ballots
- Oklahoma Voter Registration Application
Voters who are not currently registered to vote, those needing to change their name, or change an address to a different county may submit those changes by filling out and returning a paper form to the Oklahoma State Election Board.
- Update Voter Registration Information Online
- Absentee Voting in Oklahoma
Apply for absentee ballots online, download an absentee ballot request form, and learn more about absentee voting in Oklahoma.
- OK Vote
The mission of OKVOTE is to make the voter registration process simple and accessible to every Oklahoman by eliminating every barrier to access. We have created a website that allows a prospective registrant to complete the required voter registration form via a mobile device or PC in around two minutes. The completed paper form is then mailed to the registrant along with a postage-paid, preaddressed envelope used to mail the form to the appropriate County Election Board. Getting registered via OKVOTE requires only an internet connected device including a cell phone and the ability to mail the completed form.
- Poll Worker Opportunities
- Definitions of Common Voting and Election Terms
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- GovTrack-Find Your Representative and Senators and the Legislation that Affects You
- League of Women Voters of Oklahoma Voting Guide
- Presidential Election Process
- State of Oklahoma: My Government
- Supreme Court of the United States Blog
- Voting and Election Laws
CAMPAIGN FINANCE DISCLOSURES
- Annenberg Political Fact Check
- Center for Public Integrity
- How to Spot Fake News
The State of Oklahoma currently recognizes three political parties:
Republican Party – National |
Holdenville Coalition of Silent Voices Image below By TJ MORRISON
It is important for us to acknowledge , the contributions you have made in protecting and serving us through your service in the military. We are aware of the sacrifices made and suffering experienced by your loved ones and friends. The Grace M. Pickens Public Library in Holdenville would like to provide resources that will help you achieve success. As you have served us, we want to serve you.
Feel free to ask us for any assistance you may need.
209 East Ninth Street , Holdenville Oklahoma 74848
Did you know you can file a free federal and up to three state returns if your income in 2015 was $66,000 or less?
Holdenville Public Library offers assistance with MyFreeTaxes .com website by appointment only.
United Way and H&R Block have combined their efforts to provide free online tax preparation software to everyone who made less than $66,000 last year.
· Everyone whose household income was less than $66,000 in 2018 is eligible
· It’s H&R Block’s Premium tax prep product, 100% accuracy guaranteed
· Free federal and state filing (up to 3 states) are included
· More forms are included than with any other free product
· You can file easily either on desktop or mobile
· Chat, phone, and email assistance from tax professionals is included
· Life is short, and you shouldn’t have to pay to file your taxes
Call 405-379-3245 make an appointment with Kim at the Holdenville Library for assistance with this website.( We are not licensed to do your taxes for you,but we can assist you with the free website provided by H&RBlock and United Way.You may also access this site on your own at myfreetaxes.com
2020 My Free Taxes Information
- Free filing for current year returns with AGI of $66,000 or less.
- One federal return plus up to 3 state returns for no charge.
- National support is provided for My Free Taxes web link users.
If you are being charged to prepare your federal or state tax return and your income is $60,000 or less, STOP and call 855-698-9435.
Telephone, Chat, and email
Help line: 1-855-My Tx Help (1-855-698-9435)
- Monday through Saturday
- 10 am – 9 pm
- email available 24/7
- January through October 15
You work. Let EITC work for you!
For the last 40 years, Earned Income Tax Credit made life better for millions of workers. You may have extra money waiting for you. If you qualify and claim the credit, it could be as much as $6,242 from the IRS for some workers.
You must have an Electronic Filing PIN
To e-file your tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity – you’ll need an Electronic Filing PIN (IRS).
Get help with an Electronic Filing PIN Request >