Hours are Monday through Friday: 8 am to 5 pm and Saturday 10 am to 1 pm.
How to Order Items
- Reserve books, movies and audios: Login into your Account
- Call 405-379-3245 before picking up to make sure we have them ready.
- When you get to the library to pick up your order, call us.
- Staff will bring your items to your car.
Other Curbside Services
- Faxing: $1.00 a page
- Copying: .25 cents a sheet.
- Print by email. email us at email@example.com
In the subject, put: Print for [Your Name]
Cost is 25 cents a sheet.
We appreciate exact change!
Call us at 405-379-3245
Limited Capacity Library Use
When you get to library and parking lot – Calling 405-379-3245 is preferred, but knocking will work.
- Two Public computers, spaced 6 feet apart, are available for use.
- 1 hour per person per day maximum.
If both computers are busy, you may wait in your car until one becomes available or you may reserve a later time.
Each computer is cleaned and disinfected before the next user.
Hand sanitizer is available and recommended upon arrival and leaving.
The person using computer should be the only one to come into the library. Friends or family need to wait in the car if possible. There are exceptions.
Checking Books, Movies or Audios in Person
One Person or Family allowed in library at a time. We may ask you to wait in your vehicle until the library is clear.
We encourage you to use the Wifi in the Parking lot only, hanging out inside the library and using a personal device is not allowed at this time.
Masks are required for all scheduled home schooling sessions.